I know I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy late ... but well (I really need to work on my timing!!!!) ... I wish everyone a nice year 2012 with lots of luck, good health and fun and without any kinds of world's ends Some stuff is/will be going on for me this year:
coming back from Japan!!!!! Can't wait to see her again!!!!
- getting married in Scotland (?)
- going to the zoo with
and Oliver Strohhalm often (I hope)
- looking for a new job
- improving my drawing skills (I made 12(!) conbadges within 6 hours at a party at New Years Eve ... and I liked it
- learning to play bass guitar
- attending a dog sledding course
- and probably some other things I don't remember right now (any suggestions?)
And what I'd also like to say: I found out that Randeer/Caribou are awsome and most impressive beings (I never had a thing for deer of any kind before)! They walk hundreds of miles being pregnant and even cross rivers and mountains!! They are amazing! And beautiful!
OK, I guess I better spare you with anymore useless info XD
Have a goot time and take care!
EDIT: My boyfriend just called. The car is broken. No car, no money for repairs ... and I have only 5 weeks left to find myself a new job as there is not enough work for 3 designers at my old job and I'm out of there February 16th. I've been looking for a new job for 6 weeks now and still didn't get any positive replies. This looks like we have some very rough times ahead